Tuesday, March 10, 2009

LookBook






Hey, hey, here's a bit of a photo 'LookBook' of the jewelry I've been making recently. Have naturally been gravitating towards skulls...and hearts...tattoo style hearts with wings.
My skulls are 'happy' skulls...lots of colour but with a bit of a rock'n roll edge. I think skulls symbolize life, death, creation...living life creatively!
The Sanskrit word ' leela' means creative play. According to Vedic Science creation is a divine play that assigns each of us a unique role. The purpose of life is the expansion of happiness. Take your role too seriously and you risk missing life's magic.

We should all try to celebrate more leela!

Hope you like my jewelry.....xox

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your jewelry! Do you just make it for fun, or do you sell it? I've never seen anything like it and, of course, I want one of those skulls!!! LOL. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sooooo much....and yes, I sell it on Http://leelarocks.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete